- Speed around an exclusive 1.2-mile (2 km) racetrack, designed to offer the most exhilarating driving experience of your life
- Learn how to perform hairpin bends, double-apex corners, fast sweepers and more from the experts
- Feel safe thanks to pro staff and the latest high-tech safety barriers. Plus, the only in-ground LED lighting system in the US
Ready to drive the supercar of your dreams? Get behind the wheel of a highspeed Porsche on the fastest and safest racetrack in Las Vegas. Zoom like a pro around an exclusive, exhilarating 1.2-mile (2 km) racetrack with hairpin bends, double-apex corners and more!
Why watch from the sidelines when you can get behind the wheel? At Exotics Racing, close to Las Vegas, you can choose from over 50 exotic cars and 23 racecars to get your pulse pounding!
With this ticket, a smartphone is all you need to hop in the driver's seat of a Porsche. Attend a technical briefing to learn the most efficient techniques for a smooth ride, then it's onto the 1.2-mile (2 km) track, designed by pro racers.
Experience hairpin bends, double apex corners, fast sweepers and the latest high-tech safety barriers. Plus, the only in-ground LED lighting system in the U.S.
Go Speed Racer, go!
- 30-minute technical briefing
- Detailed driving instructions in a classroom
- 2 laps as a passenger in a Porsche Cayenne GTS for a Discover Lap to acquaint you with the track
- 5 laps on a 1.2-mile racetrack with your Porsche of choice
- Certificate of completion
- Onboard video of your driving experience (available onsite)
- Drifting ride-alongs
- Additional laps and additional cars (available onsite)
- Food and drinks (available onsite)
- Show your smartphone ticket at the check-in desk at least 15 minutes before your booked timeslot
- All participants will have to sign a liability waiver upon arrival
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- The best way to reach the venue is by car. There's free parking onsite
- There is a complimentary shuttle service from the ARIA Resort & Casino to the racetrack
Ferdinand Porsche, the founder of the company, made the world's first hybrid car - in 1899! Talk about a man ahead of his time!