- See one of the weirdest and wildest shows in Sin City at the state-of-the-art Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas theater
- Witness a kaleidoscope of colorful choreography spliced with zany absurdist theatrics and hilarious onstage antics – not suitable for children or those with austere sensibilities!
- Laugh and gasp your way through a maniacal, raunchy and over-the-top homage to the cheesiest B-movies in Hollywood history, including sword swallowing and more
Being the wildest show in a town called Sin City is an achievement. Las Vegas has its fair share of zany live shows, but none is more colorful, crazy, raunchy, and rude than Opium at The Cosmopolitan.
Part space opera homage to the very worst of sci-fi cinema, part absurdist burlesque circus, Opium is living, breathing, sword-swallowing proof that some things should stay in Vegas – if only because it probably wouldn't be allowed anywhere else!
Grab a ticket, unless you're easily shocked!
- Show your smartphone voucher and a photo ID at the Opium Theater Box Office located on Level 2 of The Chelsea Tower, inside the Cosmopolitan
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the start of your selected show
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket