Tickets for "O" By Cirque du Soleil with Dinner at Lago
A Milanese-inspired Michelin meal and one of Cirque du Soleil's best shows
- Enjoy a set menu featuring pizza, risotto and meatballs at Lago, an elegant restaurant at the Bellagio by chef Julian Serrano
- Dine while you watch the Bellagio's fountains dancing, and the Vegas lights dazzling
- Enter a world of acrobatics, synchronized swimmers, surrealism and romance with "O" by Cirque du Soleil
Enter Italy via Las Vegas for a Milanese meal at the Bellagio's Lago Restaurant, courtesy of Michelin-decorated chef Julian Serrano. Then take your full belly down to the Bellagio theater for "O" by Cirque du Soleil - a watery world of synchronized swimmers and aquatic awesomeness.
Your Italy-inspired set menu at Lago, an elegant eatery from award-winning chef Julian Serrano, includes a range of Milanese-inspired dishes, from pizza to risotto and meatballs.
Your dinner comes served with views of the Bellagio's fabulous fountains, all the lights of Vegas and a water show! But from here, your night just gets better.
When you're full of Italian flavors, take your seat in the Bellagio's opera house-style theater and be swept into an aquatic world of wonder.
"O" by Cirque du Soleil blends romance with surrealism, synchronized swimmers and head-spinning acrobatics. You won't believe your eyes!
- Category B ticket for “O” by Cirque du Soleil
- Dinner, shared family style (guaranteed window seating)
- Additional alcoholic beverages
- Show your smartphone voucher at the will call window and at the maitre d' desk at the restaurant to pick up your show ticket before the dinner
- Dinner starts at 19:00, make sure to be on time
- Lago Restaurant at The Bellagio: From the Bellagio front desk, follow the right-hand path into the casino just past Hermes. Lago will be on the right, just past Hyde Nightclub and before Le Cirque. Give your name to the host and they'll lead you to your table
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
DEUCE to Las Vegas @ Bellagio.
- Margherita - tomato sauce, house made mozzarella and basil
- Fusillioro - corkscrew pasta (Abruzzo), lamb ragù and spuma di ricotta
- Risotto di fruti di mare - lobster, scallop, shrimp and clams
- Carciofi e granchio - crab meat, artichoke, parmesan and arugula dressing
- Polpette di carne - tomato-braised meatballs
- Dessert trio - chef's selection