Tickets for O by Cirque du Soleil
Theatrical spectacular with acrobatics, pyrotechnics, and synchronized swimming
- Enjoy the legendary Cirque du Soleil's latest water-themed circus show, with gravity-defying feats performed above, around, and inside a gigantic pool of water in a custom-built theatre
- Marvel at the incredible skill and dedication of 85 impossibly talented performers, many of whom are former Olympic athletes, supported by 150 stage technicians
- It's a real feast for the senses, with an original score performed by a hand-picked orchestra, some playing traditional Chinese instruments that are over 100 years old!
Thought the circus was all clowns and trapezes? Think again – the world-famous Cirque du Soleil is redefining the performing arts with a jaw-dropping combination of aquatic acrobatics, high-wire daredevilry, and hair-raising pyrotechnics, all produced to flawless perfection. Exclusive to Las Vegas, it's a performance that's out of this universe!
For their latest show, Cirque du Soleil is throwing out the rulebook completely, with a water-themed production that takes place in, around, and above a mammoth 5,700m³ pool in a custom-designed theater that's styled as a 14th-century Renaissance opera house.
Expect the unexpected, as 85 acrobats, synchronized swimmers, and Olympic-level divers team up with 150 expert stage technicians for a show that's guaranteed to take your breath away. It mixes traditional circus skills and acrobatics with amazing live music (the orchestra is sheltered inside special glass enclosures)and innovative costume design.
In fact, the real star of the show is the stage itself, with the team's ingenious contraptions allowing it to change shape entirely – all while it's brought to life with illuminations and pyrotechnics that are straight out of Hollywood.
It's a night out you'll never forget, and a perfectly serene escape from the bustle of the strip. Water you waiting for?
- Admission to the show
- Food and drinks
Please pick up your ticket at least 1 hour prior to the show by showing your smartphone voucher and a valid, government issued photo ID at the box office.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Bus: DEUCE or SDX to Las Vegas @ Bellagio (S) + a 3-minute walk
- Monorail to Bally's & Paris + a 10-minute walk