- Dubbed the New King of Vegas, Matt Goss' vocal stylings are reminiscent of the Rat Pack crooners of Las Vegas' glory days
- See an electrifying live show complete with sultry backup singers, dance troupes, a jazzy big brass band, and Goss' smooth vocals and charming stage presence
- Savour the classic Vegas showbiz atmosphere in the glamorous setting of The Mirage
It just wouldn't be Vegas without a bit of razzle-dazzle showbiz. Get a ticket to Matt Goss Live at the Mirage, and relive the Rat Pack's glory days with Sin City's newest crooner. Known for his impassioned performances that combine smooth soaring vocal lines, jazzy big band brass, and old-school glamour, Matt Goss' style and magnetic stage presence has drawn parallels with the biggest names in showbiz history.
From a rising star to a firm Las Vegas favorite, Goss’ talents have seen him earn numerous accolades and awards, and he's even been dubbed the New King of Vegas. Not bad for someone born 5,000 miles away!
Grab a ticket now and ensure at least one safe bet for your stay in Vegas.
- Admission to the show
- Food & drinks
- Present your smartphone voucher and a valid photo ID at the entrance of the 1 Oak Nightclub inside The Mirage, on the Casino level, at least 1 hour before showtime
- The show begins promptly, and there is no opening act. Please arrive early for seating which is assigned upon arrival
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Walking Directions from The Mirage Self-Parking:
Walk into the Casino past the escalators. 1 OAK will be immediately to your right.
From the Main Valet (Strip Entrance):
Enter the resort from Las Vegas Boulevard. Walk through two bronze mermaid statues and turn right. Continue straight past the Front Desk. 1 OAK will be on your left next to the escalators.