- Kick your Sin City night off in style and hang out with the Hangover heroes and other icons at Madame Tussauds Las Vegas
- Wet your whistle in the Hangover Bar, and enjoy an open bar for 30 mins - complete with themed shots, and scenes from the movie (yes, including the tiger)
- Ride the world's tallest Ferris wheel, the LINQ High Roller, and drink in the Vegas skyline complete with yet another private open bar!
Channel the hungover heroics of the infamous wolf-pack and enjoy a night of manic antics on the Vegas Strip. Meet the cast of the Hangover, as well as the superstars who've lit up Las Vegas over the years at Madame Tussauds. Hang out in a Hangover-themed open bar, and ride the LINQ High Roller Ferris wheel - complete with another private open bar!
Begin your night by greasing your party engine at the ever-entertaining Madame Tussauds wax museum. Hang out with Stevie Wonder, Katy Perry, Miley Cyrus, Tupac, Beyoncé, and more music icons. Meet Earth's mightiest heroes with the super-immersive Marvel 4D Experience, plus the cast of the Hangover movie - you may just feel their pain in the morning...
Speaking of which, Wolf-Pack shots and other inhibition-lowering beverages will be served up at the Hangover Bar. You'll be able to enjoy an open bar for 30 minutes, before exploring iconic scenes from the movie - including the penthouse suite, which comes fully-equipped with a tiger!
Then it's time to take to the tippity-top of the Vegas skyline in the world's tallest Ferris Wheel, the aptly named LINQ High Roller. As you rise over the neon glow of the city's famous Strip, you'll enjoy your very own private bar, so you can toast to bad decision-making and sinfully good times!
- Show your smartphone ticket at the ticket window of Madame Tussauds
- There you'll also receive your ticket for the LINQ High Roller
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
Madame Tussauds Las Vegas on the Las Vegas Strip is at The Venetian, in the Grand Canal Shoppes. Look for them under the bell tower, just across the Strip from The Mirage and above Sephora.