Tickets for Las Vegas Monorail
Get unlimited travel along the Las Vegas strip
- Choose from a 1, 2, 3, 4-day pass and travel past (or to) most of the resorts on the strip in less than 15 minutes
- Reach every casino, shop, restaurant, entertainment venue and the Las Vegas Convention Center in air-conditioned comfort
- Trains leave every 4-8 minutes, saving you time walking and sitting in traffic
Woken up in Vegas with no idea what happened or where you are? Get anywhere fast on the elevated monorail along the world famous Las Vegas Strip! Choose from a 1, 2, 3, or 4-day pass.
Casinos with no windows, hungry slot machines, blistering heat... there's so much to worry about in Vegas. The last thing you need is transport hassles!
Solve the problem with a pass for the seven-stop, 3.9-mile (6km) long monorail, which can whisk you from one end of the Strip to the other in air-conditioned bliss.
If you're feeling lucky, the Las Vegas monorail connects directly to several resort hotels on the strip via MGM Grand Station, Bally’s/Paris Las Vegas Station, Flamingo/Caesars Palace Station, Harrah’s/TheLINQ Station, Las Vegas Convention Center Station, Westgate Las Vegas Station, and SLS Station.
With options for a 1, 2, 3, 4-day pass, and trains leaving roughly every 4-8 minutes, you can conveniently travel past (or to) most of the resorts on the Strip for your whole stay.
That means the only thing you'll have to worry about is your poker face.
Swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket at one of the customer service ticket offices:
- Bally’s/Paris: 10:00 – 18:00
- Flamingo/Caesars Palace: 10:00 – 18:00
- Harrah’s/The LINQ: 10:00 – 18:00
- Westgate Station platform: 10:00 – 18:00
- SLS: 10:00 – 18:00
- MGM Grand and Harrah's: Sunday - Thursday, 09:00 - 19:00, Friday & Saturday, 09:00 - 21:00