- Experience the unforgettable bright lights of Las Vegas from above with a trusty pilot
- See the Bellagio, New York-New York, the Stratosphere Tower, the Luxor pyramid and more
- Get VIP transport to the helicopter including a shared limousine ride
Feel like a movie star and get collected in a limousine for this scenic flight over the bright lights of Las Vegas. Take your VIP treatment from the ground to the clouds as you soar over the neon lights of Sin City in a helicopter. It's the only way to travel in Vegas, baby.
Once you've relaxed in the beautiful pre-flight lounge, it's time to see Nevada's pulsing hub of hedonism from the sky. The lights of Vegas somehow seem even brighter up here!
Fly over the famous Las Vegas Strip while your expert pilot points out the highlights – not that you can miss them.
Zoom past the Stratosphere Tower and watch the crazy people on the world's highest rollercoaster. Count the lights on top of Caesars Palace, and hope the Bellagio's fountains are dancing.
This is the best way to view the Las Vegas Strip in the evening.
Tickets without pickup:
- Show your smartphone ticket at the Sundance Helicopters flight terminal on 5596 Haven Street, across from Mandalay Bay (see map; easy access from the Four Seasons Drive)
- Make sure you check in at the terminal 30 minutes prior to your scheduled flight time!
Tickets with pickup:
- The tour company will contact you after booking to organize your limo pickup and to get your weight
- Show your smartphone ticket to the driver at pickup at the pickup time agreed upon. Make sure to be on time!
- The limousine will be marked with 'ODS' lettering and 'Sundance Helicopters' signage in the front and side windows
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
- Limousines may be shared with other Sundance passengers
- If your selected flight time is filled up the tour operator will let you know you will go on the next available flight - flights depart every 12-15 minutes
- Seating arrangements for the flight are determined depending on the weight of all passengers travelling
- Helicopters accommodate 6-7 passengers per flight
- You are responsible for providing accurate weight information. You will be weighed at check-in and if your actual weight far exceeds your declared weight, you may be removed from the flight without refund