- Speed around an exclusive 1.2-mile (2 km) racetrack, designed to offer the most exhilarating driving experience of your life
- Learn how to perform hairpin bends, double-apex corners, fast sweepers and more from the experts
- Feel safe thanks to pro staff and the latest high-tech safety barriers. Plus, the only in-ground LED lighting system in the U.S.
If you've got the need for speed you're about to have your dreams come true! Hop behind the wheel of a Lamborghini at Exotics Racing, the fastest and safest racetrack in Las Vegas. Zoom like a pro around an exclusive, exhilarating 1.2-mile (2 km) racetrack, with hairpin bends, double-apex corners and more!
Just outside of Las Vegas, this panoply of muscle cars and speedracers (over 50 exotic cars and 23 racecars) awaits to get your pulse pounding!
With this ticket, a smartphone is all you need to hop in the driver's seat of a Lamborghini. Attend a technical briefing, to learn the most efficient techniques for a smooth ride, then it's onto the 1.2-mile (2 km) track, designed by professional racing drivers.
Experience hairpin bends, double-apex corners, fast sweepers and the latest high-tech safety barriers. Plus, the only in-ground LED lighting system in the U.S.
Ready to hit accelerate on your Vegas trip?
- 30-minute technical briefing
- Detailed driving instructions in a classroom
- 2 laps as a passenger in a Porsche Cayenne GTS for a Discover Lap to acquaint you with the track
- 5 laps on a 1.2-mile racetrack with your Lamborghini of choice
- Certificate of completion
- Onboard video of your driving experience (available onsite)
- Drifting ride alongs (available onsite)
- Additional laps and additional cars (available onsite)
- Food and drinks (available onsite)
Show your smartphone ticket at the check-in desk at least 15 minutes before your booked timeslot.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- The best way to reach the venue is by car. There's free parking onsite
- There is a complimentary shuttle service from the ARIA Resort & Casino to the racetrack
Lamborghini is a name synonymous with luxury cars, but this Italian company started out making tractors - and in fact still make farm vehicles to this very day!