- Escape the lights of Las Vegas for a while and take a comfy bus just an hour away for dinner with a difference
- Enjoy a welcome drink and cruise around Lake Mead on an authentic paddleboat designed just for the lake
- Choose which delicious meal you'd like, from ribs to chicken to pasta and more - there's also a glass of sparkling wine to welcome you
Forget the glitz and glamour for a moment and make it an evening on Lake Mead. Just an hour from Vegas, this scenic body of water awaits, along with a scrumptious dinner on a paddleboat. You can even stop to also get a snap of the 'Welcome to Las Vegas' sign!
You'll first be ferried on a luxury motor coach to Lake Mead. It has TVs, comfy seats, and massive windows - so that you can take in some desert vistas as you go. It makes for a plush beginning to the tour.
And then to the main event. The paddleboat has the mystique of the 1800s about it - three decks, and two elongated funnels. It was actually custom built and features climate control on two of the decks. The third one, up top - well if you want that desert air on your face, it's all yours!
For the tasty dinner you have a choice of prime ribs, pastas, chicken, seafood, or vegetarian. And let's not forget about the blue waters of Lake Mead itself - an enchanting and slow-paced break from the hustle and bustle of Vegas.
- Show your smartphone ticket to the driver at the Underground Tour Bus Lobby of Planet Hollywood
- The bus will leave at 16:30, please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Hoover Dam: Half Day Tour from Las Vegas
Walk on the top of Hoover Dam and even go 500 feet down to the generator!
Hoover Dam & Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour
See two of the world's biggest wonders: one made by humans, one made by nature
Jet Ski Adventure on Lake Mead from Las Vegas
A thrillride on America's biggest water reservoir. Transport from Vegas included
A Discovery Tour of Hoover Dam
See a manmade world wonder and visit a chocolate factory from Las Vegas