Please show your smartphone ticket to the driver at pick-up.
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
- Get collected from the Las Vegas Strip and be whisked to Hoover Dam in air-conditioned comfort
- Learn about America's most extraordinary feat of engineering from your guide as you walk on top of it
- Cruise with a view of the Hoover Dam on a three-level Mississippi-style paddle wheeler on Lake Mead, including lunch
The Hoover Dam - a world-renowned structure that tamed the Colorado River and created the largest manmade lake in the nation! Get ready for a fascinating in-depth tour with a guide. Then see this wonder of the industrial world from afar, from a three-level Mississippi-style paddle wheeler.
Get collected from the Vegas Strip and experience the Hoover Dam's awesome power with a guide. She's been supplying energy to Nevada, California and Arizona for more than 80 years! The mighty Hoover Dam is 726 feet high, 650 feet thick, and has been holding back the Colorado River for nearly a century. Basically, it's an incredible feat of engineering.
Walk the top and gaze out just as FDR did, head inside to see the turbines and the generator, and visit the exhibits for extra fun facts about the dam's construction and history.
Next up, it's time to get a new perspective on the manmade wonder. Where better to take in the views than from a three–level Mississippi-style paddle wheeler? Tuck into a delicious lunch of sandwiches, chips and fruit, served with unparalleled views of the Hoover Dam and the stunning desert landscapes all around Lake Mead!
Who needs casinos and strip malls, with wonders like these waiting for you?
- Lunch will be served on the boat during the cruise (sandwich with lettuce, tomato, cheese and ham or turkey, chips or potato salad, apple or orange, and bottled water or a soda)
- The tour operator will contact you in order to organize hotel pick-up. Dietary restrictions or requests must be informed so that the caterer can accommodate them
Hoover Dam: Half Day Tour from Las Vegas
Walk on the top of Hoover Dam and even go 500 feet down to the generator!
Hoover Dam & Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour
See two of the world's biggest wonders: one made by humans, one made by nature
Jet Ski Adventure on Lake Mead
A thrillride on America's biggest water reservoir. Transport from Vegas included