- Get free transport from downtown Las Vegas to Lake Mead and enjoy a fix of pure adrenaline with a Jet Ski Adventure
- Reach blistering speeds and zoom across the reservoir, and explore the hidden coves and inlets up the Colorado River to The Hoover Dam
- Savor a yummy lunch and refreshments - you'll definitely have worked up an appetite!
People who say that money can't buy happiness have clearly never rented a jet ski! Squeeze your recommended yearly dose of adrenaline into a few hours with a Jet Ski Adventure across Lake Mead! Learn the ropes from a qualified instructor before a full-throttle thrillride across Nevada's most rugged reservoir.
Treat your inner thrillseeker to a shot of wave-splitting horsepower, and skim across the crystal waters of Lake Mead at the speed of pure joy.
Jet around from shore to shore and scoot up the Colorado River to the world-famous Hoover Dam.
Reach vision-blurring velocities, carving mini rainbows through the spray, or slow to a breezy crawl and explore the quiet coves and inlets hidden among the towering cliff faces.
Cool off with some fresh bottled water and tuck into a hunger-busting lunch as you settle back into your senses.
Make sure to take some time to soak up the magnificent scenery - it's quite stunning from a stationary position too!
- Show your smartphone ticket to the driver at the pickup location, the North door of Bally's Hotel on S Las Vegas Boulevard
- Pickup is at 08:00. Make sure to be on time!
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are possible for this ticket
Each jet ski comes fitted with a dry compartment, so you can keep your camera safe for those all-important snaps.
Hoover Dam: Half Day Tour from Las Vegas
Walk on the top of Hoover Dam and even go 500 feet down to the generator!
Hoover Dam & Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour
See two of the world's biggest wonders: one made by humans, one made by nature
A Discovery Tour of Hoover Dam
See a manmade world wonder and visit a chocolate factory from Las Vegas
Lake Mead Cruise & Hoover Dam: Roundtrip + Lunch
A guided tour of Hoover Dam and a cruise around the lake on a paddle wheeler