- Get access to two different routes, free WiFi on board, and a free downloadable app
- Take the Blue Route for a Downtown Tour and stop at the Fremont Street Experience, premium shopping, and unique museums!
- Take the Red Route for all the major stops on the Strip, right up to the Welcome To Fabulous Las Vegas sign
With access to 3 different routes, free WiFi on board and a free downloadable app to help you get off at the right stop, you're all set to explore Sin City in air-conditioned comfort on the Hop-on Hop-off Bus Las Vegas! Save time and money with one easy smartphone ticket.
Unlimited buffets, shows with too much neon and themed hotels designed to reel you in are all the norm on the Vegas strip. See something different with the Hop-on Hop-off Bus Las Vegas.
Choose either a 1, 2 or 3-day pass and create your own exciting itinerary from over 15 stops. Stop at all major hotels on the Strip Tour (Red Route), plus the famed Welcome To Fabulous Las Vegas sign.
Take the Downtown Tour (Blue Route) for the Fremont Street Experience, premium shopping, and unique museums!
Your 2 and 3 day passes also get you into the Eiffel Tower Experience. Your 3-day pass allows for a Night Tour (Green Route), too.
- Access to the Hop-on Hop-off Buses with 2 routes for 1, 2 or 3 days (Classic, Premium or Deluxe option)
- Free WiFi on the buses
- Admission to the Eiffel Tower Experience (Premium and Deluxe Tickets)
- Night Bus Tour (Deluxe Ticket)
Show your smartphone ticket to a Big Bus Tours staff member at one of the stops or on the bus.
Night Tour (Green Route, Deluxe ticket only)
Runs once a day (duration 3 hours, departing from 3 locations): from Circus Circus, Las Vegas Blvd entrance, by Slots of Fun, at 18:45; from LINQ Promenade High Roller, bus loading zone, at 19:00; from Excalibur Hotel & Casino, rotunda, casino entrance at the rear of the property, at 19:15.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Strip Tour (Red Route):
- 1. Hawaiian Marketplace
- 2. Bally's
- 3. High Roller / LINQ Promenade
- 4. Wynn Hotel (Temporarily Closed)
- 5. Treasure Island
- 6. Caesars Palace
- 7. Monte Carlo Hotel
- 8. Excalibur Hotel
- 9. Welcome To Fabulous Las Vegas sign
- 10. Tropicana Hotel
Downtown Tour (Blue Route):
- 11. Circus Circus Hotel
- 12. High Roller / LINQ Promenade
- 13. SLS Hotel
- 14. Pawn Stars
- 15. El Cortez Hotel
- 16. Downtown Grand / Mob Museum
- 17. Golden Nugget Hotel
- 18. Las Vegas Premium Outlets
- 19. Stratosphere Hotel
- 20. World's Largest Gift Shop
Night Tour (Green Route):
- 1. Circus Circus Hotel
- 2. High Roller / LINQ Promenade
- 3. Excalibur
- The tour takes the same route as the Red and Blue Routes combined