Tickets for Hoover Dam: Half Day Tour from Las Vegas
Walk on the top of Hoover Dam and opt to go 500 meters down to the generator!
- Get collected from the strip in Las Vegas and whisked to Hoover Dam in air-conditioned comfort
- Learn about America's most extraordinary feat of engineering from your guide and walk the top of it!
- See how the power is generated in a tour of the turbines and generator room
Leave the lights of Las Vegas and embark on a journey into human ingenuity and natural strength! On this Hoover Dam Half Day Tour from Las Vegas you'll drive from the strip with your guide and walk the top of Hoover Dam. Educate yourself in the Visitor Center and take an optional tour to the Dam's interior, 500 feet inside it!
This incredible beast is 726 feet high, 650 feet thick at the bottom and has been responsible for powering up Nevada, California and Arizona for nearly 80 years! If the Hoover Dam was a person, she'd be a superhero.
Board your ride in Las Vegas and let your guide introduce you to America's most extraordinary feat of human engineering, which contains enough concrete to stretch across the country. You'll have 90 minutes to walk on the top of Hoover Dam and read about its history and purpose in the Visitor Center.
If you're wondering about this superhero's insides, you will also see the turbines and the generator room, 500 feet inside, with a guide.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off at the Las Vegas Strip
- Roundtrip transportation with a professional driver
- Bottled water
- 90 minutes of free time to explore the top of Hoover Dam
- Ranger-guided tour of the Generator Room with entry to the Visitor Center and Hoover Dam construction movie (an additional fee applies for this)
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
It took the strength and courage of over 10,000 people to build the Hoover Dam, and over 100 people perished during its construction.