- Get collected from the strip in Las Vegas and whisked to Hoover Dam in air-conditioned comfort
- Learn about America's most extraordinary feat of engineering from your guide, and walk the top of it and take a ranger-led tour of the turbines and generator room
- All in all you get two hours of time in, on, and around Hoover Dam, a masterpiece of American engineering and ingenuity
Leave the lights of Las Vegas behind and embark on a journey into human ingenuity and natural power! On this Hoover Dam Half Day Tour from Las Vegas you'll drive from the strip with your guide and walk the top of Hoover Dam. Then take a ranger-guided tour of the Generator Room - deep inside the dam's interior!
This incredible beast is 726 feet high, 650 feet thick at the bottom and has been responsible for powering up Nevada, California and Arizona for nearly 80 years! If the Hoover Dam were a person, she'd be a superhero.
Board your ride in Las Vegas and let your guide introduce you to America's most extraordinary feat of human engineering, which contains enough concrete to stretch across the country.
In your 90 minutes at Hoover Dam you'll get to walk the top of it and enjoy a ranger-guided tour of the dam's interior. You can also read about its history and purpose in the Visitor Center.
Looking for the perfect pic of Hoover Dam? No problem, this trip includes a photo op stop at the bypass bridge - with views of the Hoover Dam from 900 feet above the Colorado River itself. Our total time at the Hoover Dam area is just over two hours, which includes the time at the view from the bypass bridge.
- Show your smartphone ticket to the driver at the pickup point
- Pickup is possible from hotels located between the Mandalay Bay and the Golden Nugget. If you're staying off the strip or outside the pickup area, meet the group at one of these 5 locations: Excalibur, Bally's, Treasure Island, Circus Circus, Golden Nugget. Please call the tour operator to arrange the pickup place and time
- You'll be dropped off at one of the 5 pickup locations once you return to Las Vegas after the tour
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
It took the strength and courage of over 10,000 people to build the Hoover Dam, and over 100 people perished during its construction.
Hoover Dam & Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour
See two of the world's biggest wonders: one made by humans, one made by nature
A Discovery Tour of Hoover Dam
See a manmade world wonder and visit a chocolate factory from Las Vegas
Lake Mead Cruise & Hoover Dam: Roundtrip + Lunch
A guided tour of Hoover Dam and a cruise around the lake on a paddle wheeler
Jet Ski Adventure on Lake Mead
A thrillride on America's biggest water reservoir. Transport from Vegas included