Tickets for Hoover Dam by Helicopter and Raft
See Hoover Dam from the air and go rafting on the Colorado River!
- Fly 2,500 feet above some of America's most spectacular sights, including aerial views of Lake Mead and the Colorado River, Hoover Dam, and the newly built O'Callaghan-Tillman Bridge
- Get amazing ground views of Hoover Dam and Black Canyon
- Feel the rush of a rafting adventure on the Colorado River
You'll experience all the elements on this outdoor adventure, from the air to the water with the wind in your hair. Take a thrilling helicopter flight 2,500 feet above Hoover Dam and the Mike O’Callaghan – Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge, then board your raft for some whitewater fun on the Colorado River!
The 17 turbines in Hoover Dam generate enough electricity to power 1.3 million homes. That is one powerful human achievement! The best way to experience the sheer majesty of Hoover Dam is to fly above it on this amazing helicopter tour from Las Vegas.
See Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, the Mike O’Callaghan – Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge and the Colorado River as you soar above some of America's greatest sites!
Once you've landed, take the shuttle bus to the base of Hoover Dam, board your motorized raft on the Colorado River and join your guide for even more views of Hoover Dam, the power plant, and Black Canyon - home to some of the oldest rocks and craggiest cliffs and spires in North America.
It's an all-American adventure for the whole family!
- 10 miles of air time on a flight 2,500 feet above the Hoover Dam
- 30-minute float trip on the Colorado River
- Hotel pickup
- Check in at Papillon Helicopters and show your smartphone tickets at the entrance
- Please be there at least 30 minutes prior to departure
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
- Every day at 09:15 and 10:00
- Closed on 25 December
Address: 1301 Airport Rd, Boulder City, NV 89005
- The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven, so remember to wear sensible shoes that can handle rough terrain (like sneakers or hiking boots)
- You´ll need to call the venue to confirm your weight at least 24 hours prior to your chosen timeslot (phone number provided on voucher)
Standing at the base of Hoover Dam, looking up at the massive structure, you can't help but marvel at what mankind can accomplish. Listen for the sound of water rushing through the surrounding stone as the river finds its way around the dam.