- Take to the skies in a luxurious plane and soar above the spellbinding scenery of the Grand Canyon Western Territory
- Land and explore the canyons on foot to drink in the knee-weakening scenery and snap those once-in-a-lifetime selfies
- Keep an eye out for wildlife – these canyons are literally crawling with it!
Take in the magnificent Grand Canyon Western Territory from the air. Board a luxurious plane and take sightseeing to new heights, before landing to explore the glorious canyon scenery on foot.
Drink in the monumental beauty of the Grand Canyon Western Territories from a private plane.
Land near the West Rim and peer into endless miles of breathtaking panoramic splendor where Hualapais have roamed for centuries. Grand Canyon National Park encompasses a whopping 1,217,403 acres of rugged untouched beauty, so you won't run out of panoramas.
The canyons are home to hundreds of species of birds, mammals, and reptiles - so keep your eyes open and camera at the ready.
- Check in by showing your smartphone ticket at least 15 minutes prior to your selected timeslot at the starting point in the Tour Lobby of the Bellagio Hotel
- Each passenger must present a valid government-issued photo ID when checking in (for children under 2, it can be a birth certificate)
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
- Parents can bring food for small children
- We recommend that pregnant woman in their last trimester consult their doctors before flying
For an extra shot of adrenaline, tiptoe across the glass-floored engineering marvel that is Grand Canyon Skywalk, suspended over 4,000 feet above The Colorado River. Astronaut Buzz Aldrin was the first person to walk across Skywalk - take that, Neil Armstrong!