- Take to the skies in a luxurious plane and soar above the spellbinding scenery of the Grand Canyon Western Territory
- Land and explore the canyons on foot to drink in the knee-weakening scenery and snap those once-in-a-lifetime selfies
- Keep an eye out for wildlife – these canyons are literally crawling with it!
Take in the magnificent Grand Canyon Western Territory from the air. Board a luxurious plane and take sightseeing to new heights, before landing to explore the glorious canyon scenery on foot.
Drink in the monumental beauty of the Grand Canyon Western Territories from a private plane.
Land near the West Rim and peer into endless miles of breathtaking panoramic splendor where Hualapais have roamed for centuries. Grand Canyon National Park encompasses a whopping 1,217,403 acres of rugged untouched beauty, so you won't run out of panoramas.
The canyons are home to hundreds of species of birds, mammals, and reptiles - so keep your eyes open and camera at the ready.
- Check in by showing your smartphone ticket at least 15 minutes prior to your selected timeslot at the starting point in the Tour Lobby of the Bellagio Hotel
- Each passenger must present a valid government-issued photo ID when checking in (for children under 2, it can be a birth certificate)
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
- Parents can bring food for small children
- We recommend that pregnant woman in their last trimester consult their doctors before flying
For an extra shot of adrenaline, tiptoe across the glass-floored engineering marvel that is Grand Canyon Skywalk, suspended over 4,000 feet above The Colorado River. Astronaut Buzz Aldrin was the first person to walk across Skywalk - take that, Neil Armstrong!
Grand Canyon National Park by Helicopter
Live the high life on a 40-50 minute flight starting from Grand Canyon South Rim
Grand Canyon National Park: Plane Flight + Ground Tour
Take a once-in-a-lifetime flight over the Grand Canyon
Skydive at the Grand Canyon
See the Grand Canyon get closer and closer as you descend from up high!
Grand Canyon Skywalk Express Flight
Fly from Vegas to the Grand Canyon in a chopper and tiptoe across the Skywalk
Grand Canyon National Park & Sedona: Day Trip from Phoenix/Scottsdale
See ancient cliff dwellings, giant sandstone formations, and petroglyphs!
Grand Canyon Sunset Helicopter Landing
Take a chopper over (and into) the Grand Canyon - with champagne