- Get return travel from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon, one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World
- Spend a full 4 hours at Grand Canyon West and see Eagle Point, Guano Point and Hualapai Ranch
- Opt to walk the skywalk or to take a helicopter flight to the bottom of Grand Canyon and enjoy a boat ride
It's the grandest canyon on earth (hence the name) but the West Rim Day Tour shows you all the most beautiful bits! Ride with your guide from Las Vegas to Grand Canyon West Rim on a fun day tour and get 4 hours on the Hualapai Reservation and a photo stop at the Hoover Dam! Supercharge your experience with a Skywalk or Helicopter + Boat options.
Set the alarms, your tour leaves Las Vegas at 06:30, but no worries: your morning drive through the Mojave desert will wake you up right.
Head over the Mike O’Callaghan-Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge overlooking Hoover Dam, then carry on to Grand Canyon West, where you'll have 4 hours to see Eagle Point, Guano Point and Hualapai Ranch.
Gaze out on natural wonders as far as the eye can see. Go for the Skywalk option, and get the chance to walk the 10-foot-wide, horseshoe-shaped glass bridge known as the Skywalk, which extends 70 feet out over the rim of the Canyon.
Or splash out on the Helicopter + Boat experience, which gets you a helicopter flight to the base of the canyon to float the Colorado River in a motorized pontoon boat.
Lunch is included on all experiences and - on the way back - your group will stop for a photo at Hoover Dam!
This is a thrilling day of exploration that will leave you feeling as grand as the canyon itself.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- 10-hour roundtrip in a deluxe motor coach with a professional driver
- Morning snack
- Access to photos, videos & tour narration via a downloadable app for iPhone and Android
- 4 hours at the Grand Canyon West (entry fees included)
- Visit of Guano Point, Hualapai Ranch, and Eagle Point
- Lunch (turkey sandwich or vegetarian option)
- Bottled water
- Photo stop at the Hoover Dam
- Skywalk at Eagle Point (if selected)
- Helicopter flight to the bottom of Grand Canyon (if selected)
- Ride on the Colorado River in a motorized pontoon boat (if selected)
Show your smartphone ticket to the driver at the pickup location.
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
Grand Canyon National Park: Small-Group VIP Tour from Las Vegas
An extra special trip to the Grand Canyon, with private guide and lunch included