Tickets for Grand Canyon South Rim: Roundtrip
Guided coach tour to the Grand Canyon National Park with lots of photo stops
- Get return transport from your Vegas hotel to the Grand Canyon National Park by luxury coach - hassle free
- See amazing views of the Hoover Dam, the Southwest Desert, and the Grand Canyon
- Enjoy an inclusive light lunch at the Grand Canyon National Geographic Visitor Center
Take a day off from the lights of Vegas and head somewhere a little more natural. Board a coach and stop for a photo of the Hoover Dam from the O'Callaghan-Tillman Bridge en route to Grand Canyon National Park. Enjoy lunch at the National Geographic Visitor Center and explore the amazing sights of the South Rim and Southwest Desert before returning to Sin City.
Ready to check another Natural Wonder of the World off your list? Grand Canyon, here you come!
Get collected from your Vegas hotel and whisked away from the neon, into the great outdoors. Your professional guide will chat about the sights as you stop off to see Hoover Dam from the O'Callaghan-Tillman Bridge. Hold onto your hats, it gets windy up there!
Heading onwards you'll see even more scenic spots in and around the beautiful Grand Canyon National Park, including the South Rim in the red and rocky Southwest Desert.
Eat your included lunch at the Grand Canyon National Geographic Visitor Center, soak up those historical facts and explore some more before returning to the glitz and glamor of the Strip.
Your Vegas experience should include more than concerts and casinos!
- Pickup from your Las Vegas hotel
- Roundtrip transport in an air-conditioned luxury coach (50-55 passengers) with large viewing windows, restrooms, and video entertainment
- Fabulous views of the Joshua Tree Forest and the Southwest Desert
- Photo stop at the Hoover Dam (O'Callaghan-Tillman Bridge)
- Entrance fees to the Grand Canyon National Park
- 2 hours at the Grand Canyon, including Mather Point and Bright Angel Point
- 1.5-hour stay at the National Geographic Visitor Center (South Rim)
- A light lunch at the National Geographic Visitor Center (South Rim)
Pickup from your Las Vegas hotel is included. You must call the supplier at least 24 hours before departure on the number provided on your ticket to let them know what hotel you wish to be picked up from.
Make sure to be at your pickup point on time (20 minutes before departure) to ensure a smooth start.
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
It's not recommended to schedule other events on the date of travel due to unforeseen delays, such as traffic, which can cause a delay in return times to Las Vegas.