- Board a state-of-the-art helicopter and watch downtown Las Vegas shrink beneath you as you climb high into the warm desert air
- Float across the glorious Mojave Desert and see the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, extinct volcano cones, and the majestic beauty of the Grand Canyon below
- Skip the line at the Grand Canyon Skywalk and pose for a professional photo before a limo takes you back to your hotel upon returning to Vegas
Become the highest roller in Vegas, with a proper chopper adventure across Nevada's rugged wilderness. Hover above the glitzy strip before zooming across the Mojave Desert towards the Grand Canyon. Soar over the Hoover Dam and Lake Mead, and peer down into long-extinct volcano cones and endless miles of canyons.
After landing, you'll skip the line at the Grand Canyon Skywalk and capture the moment with a professional photo. Your limo will be waiting for you when you land back in Vegas.
- Show your smartphone ticket to the driver
- Please make sure to be at the arranged pick-up point 30 minutes before the agreed departure time
- A government-issued photo ID is required for passengers 18 years and older
- Passengers who exceed the maximum weight or do not meet the necessary weight and balance of an aircraft, may be charged an additional comfort seat fee and flown separately from their party on a different aircraft
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
- Please note that the service provided is a shared limousine-style transportation, with other Sundance passengers
- Seating assignments are based on weights and balance for the flight and are determined by the weight of all passengers travelling
- Helicopters can accommodate 6 to 7 passengers per flight, larger groups will be split up
- You are responsible for providing accurate weights when the tour company contacts you. You will be weighed at check-in and if your actual weight exceeds the maximum or do not meet the necessary weight and balance of an aircraft, you may be charged an additional comfort seat fee and flown separately from their party on a different aircraft