Tickets for Grand Canyon National Park by Helicopter
Live the high life on a 40-50 minute flight starting from Grand Canyon South Rim
- Board a spacious state-of-the-art helicopter with forward-facing stadium seating and take in nearly 180° views of the Grand Canyon
- Fly over the widest and deepest part of the Grand Canyon
- Get a chill down your spine as you fly off the edge and down into one of nature's most breathtaking sights
Board the state-of-the-art helicopter and take to the skies, circling the Grand Canyon. In this unforgettable experience, you'll take off from the South Rim airport and get 40-50 minutes of airtime - all the better to take in a geological phenomenon millions of years in the making!
There are no better views available than those from the wraparound windows of this whirlybird, cruising you around the widest and deepest areas of the Grand Canyon.
Your experienced pilot will show you all the best parts of this stunning world wonder, and you'll get a unique perspective few get to see on a sight so close to Sin City!
Among other highlights you'll see the confluence of the Little Colorado, the North Rim of the Grand Canyon, and the Dragon Corridor. Get set to be impressed.
- 45-minute Grand Canyon flight
- Check in by showing your smartphone ticket at least 30 minutes prior to departure at Maverick Helicopters, Grand Canyon South Rim Terminal
- Each passenger must present a valid government-issued ID when checking in
Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date.
We recommend that pregnant woman in their last trimester consult their doctor before flying.