- Take an exhilarating flight over the Grand Canyon on a Wind Dancer helicopter adventure from the Las Vegas Strip
- Descend into the canyon from over 3,000 feet and get champagne and snacks
- See Lake Las Vegas, Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, and Fortification Hill, an extinct volcano, and the lights of Las Vegas from above!
Leave the flickering neon of the Las Vegas Strip behind you and fly above it all in a Wind Dancer helicopter, bound for the Grand Canyon! Descend in Hualapai Indian Territory, enjoy champagne and either breakfast or snacks 300 feet above the Colorado River, and get indescribably beautiful photos!
The Grand Canyon is a sight to behold from the ground, but to see the full extent of this sunken orange treasure you need to see it from the sky!
This exhilarating helicopter tour promises jaw-dropping sights over Lake Las Vegas, Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, and Fortification Hill.
Look for dashing wildlife as you descend from over 3,000 feet and touch down in Hualapai Indian Territory.
If you fly before 10:00 you'll get champagne, drinks and a continental breakfast in the canyon. Otherwise, you'll get champagne, pastries, cheese, fruit, and trail mix.
As you fly back to Las Vegas through the Grand Canyon, get snap happy over the red rock formations of the Bowl of Fire, and see Downtown Las Vegas and the Strip from a new angle.
It's the kind of adventure that will make anyone's day. Why not surprise someone?
- Transport from the Bellagio Hotel to the Maverick Helicopters Terminal
- Grand Canyon Wind Dancer Flight
- 06:00, 07:00, and 08:00 timeslots: Champagne toast, soda, bottled water, and a continental breakfast in the canyon
- All other timeslots: Champagne toast, soda, bottled water, pastry, cheese, grapes, trail mix
- Hotel pickup
Check in by showing your smartphone ticket at least 15 minutes prior to your selected timeslot at the starting point in the Tour Lobby of the Bellagio Hotel.
Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date.