Tickets for Grand Canyon Helicopter Flight
Live the high life on a 40-50 minute flight starting from Grand Canyon South Rim
- Hop aboard a spacious state-of-the-art helicopter with forward-facing stadium seating and take in nearly 180° panoramic views of the beautiful Grand Canyon
- Fly over the widest and deepest part of the Grand Canyon, taking in the confluence of the Little Colorado, the North Rim, and the Dragon Corridor
- Get a chill down your spine as you fly off the edge and down into one of nature's most breathtaking sights
Board the state-of-the-art helicopter and take to the skies, circling the Grand Canyon. In this unforgettable experience, you'll take off from the South Rim airport and get 40-50 minutes of airtime - all the better to take in a geological phenomenon millions of years in the making!
There are no better views available than those from the wraparound windows of this whirlybird cruising the widest and deepest areas of the Grand Canyon. Your experienced pilot will show you all the best parts of this world-famous area.
Among other highlights you'll see the confluence of the Little Colorado, the North Rim of the Grand Canyon, and the Dragon Corridor.
- Helicopter tour
- Hotel pickup
- Show your smartphone ticket at the South Rim Terminal. Please be there at least 30 minutes prior to your scheduled flight time
- Each passenger must present a valid government-issued ID or driver's license when checking in for the flight
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
We recommend that pregnant woman in their last trimester consult their doctors before flying.