- Vegas can seem a little same-same after a while. Do something different just 30 minutes from the Strip!
- Experience 4 thrilling ziplines, one with a 400-foot drop at a 17% grade, reaching speeds of 60 mph (90 km/h)!
- See the beautiful landscapes of the Mojave Desert as you drive to Red Mountain and hike to the first zipline
Lost track of time in the casinos? Hit the great outdoors with an epic hiking and ziplining adventure just 30 minutes off the Las Vegas Strip! Fly down a series of 4 different ziplines and see the Mojave Desert from above as you soar at over 60mph over the Red Mountains!
This cool experience includes a ride up to the top of Red Mountain, where you'll be 3,800 feet (1.2 kms) above sea level. Get your safety briefing on the way there, strap on your walking shoes for a quick hike, and then it's onto a series of 4 ziplines, which are also your route back down that mountain!
You'll cover over 8,000 feet (1.5 miles) as you glide at speeds up to 60 mph (90 km/h) down the Red Mountains!
These are some Vegas thrills that you'll actually want to talk about afterward!
- Safety class (compulsory)
- Equipment and training
- Short scenic van ride to the top of the Red Mountains
- Short scenic hike to the first platform
- 4 separate ziplines
- Ride back to the shop
- Pictures taken during tour
Show your smartphone ticket at the office 30 minutes before your chosen timeslot.
Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date.
The office is open from 08:00 - 17:00.
Bus: all buses to Marshall Plaza.
- Free lockers available onsite
- Make sure to wear closed-toe shoes and appropriate weather clothing
- Sunglasses recommended