Tickets for Ferrari Driving Experience
Get behind the wheel on a thrilling Ferrari Driving Experience
- Speed around an exclusive 1.2-mile racetrack, designed to offer the most exhilarating driving experience of your life
- Learn how to perform hairpin bends, double-apex corners, fast sweepers and more from the experts
- Feel safe thanks to pro staff and the latest high-tech safety barriers. Plus, the only in-ground LED lighting system in the U.S.
Ready to drive the super car of your dreams? Get behind the wheel of a Ferrari on the fastest (and safest) racetrack in Vegas. Zoom like a pro around an exclusive, exhilarating 1.2-mile (2 km) racetrack with hairpin bends, double-apex corners and more!
Why watch from the sidelines when you can get behind the wheel? At Exotics Racing, close to Las Vegas, you can choose from over 50 exotic cars and 23 racecars to get your pulse pounding!
With this ticket, a smartphone is all you need to hop in the driver's seat of a Ferrari. Attend a 30-minute technical briefing to learn the most efficient driving techniques, then it's onto the 1.2-mile (2 km) track, designed by professional racers.
Experience hairpin bends, double-apex corners, fast sweepers and the latest high-tech safety barriers. Plus, the only in-ground LED lighting system in the U.S.!
Ready to hit accelerate on your Vegas trip?
- 30-minute technical briefing
- Detailed driving instructions in a classroom
- Two laps as a passenger in a Porsche Cayenne GTS for a Discover Lap to acquaint you with the track
- 1.2-mile racetrack with your Ferrari of choice
- Certificate of completion
- Onboard video of your driving experience (available onsite)
- Drifting ride-alongs (available onsite)
- Additional laps and additional cars (available onsite)
- Food and drinks (available onsite)
Show your smartphone ticket at the check-in desk at least 15 minutes before your booked timeslot.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- The best way to reach the venue is by car. There's free parking onsite
- There is a complimentary shuttle service from the ARIA Resort & Casino to the racetrack