- Watch an award-winning burlesque show that would put the Moulin Rouge to shame
- Indulge your deepest fantasies to 15 show-stopping musical numbers and dance performances
- Laugh until your sides ache at Sean E. Cooper's spot-on celebrity impressions
With a string of awards under its scanty belt, Fantasy at The Luxor Hotel & Casino is getting people hot and bothered, in the best way possible! Explore your wildest fantasies with a cast of beautiful dancers and a collection of high-energy musical numbers.
As dynamic lead singer Lorena Peril struts onto the stage, she starts this show as it definitely means to go on: sexy, flirty, fun, and unforgettable.
Be wowed by powerhouse vocals and the sheer beauty of the cast, who are so stunning that, if the show wasn't live, you'd think they were digitally enhanced.
There are 15 high-energy numbers set to a variety of today’s top music genres to keep toes tapping and pulses racing. Add comic relief Sean E. Cooper into the mix, with his spot-on impressions of popular celebs and public figures, and you have a unique evening of hot-blooded entertainment.
Indulge. You deserve it.
- Admission to the show
- Food and drinks
- Show your smartphone voucher and your ID to get your paper ticket at the will call window, at the Atrium Theater box office
- You must do so at least 1 hour before showtime
- Doors open 30 minutes before showtime
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- From the parking garage: walk across the walkway, enter the hotel and head up the escalators to the Food Court. Walk through the Food Court and the Atrium Showroom will be on the right
- From the main valet entrance: enter the hotel and go up the escalators in the main lobby, to the second floor. Walk straight and the Atrium Showroom will be across the walkway past the Blue Man Group Theater