- Drink in the views of the Bellagio Fountains from your guaranteed window seat at the Eiffel Tower Restaurant
- Enjoy a 3-course French-themed dinner by esteemed Chef Joho in one of the best restaurants on the Strip
- Get express entry to the Eiffel Tower Experience Observation Deck for more amazing Vegas views
Ready for a classy French twist in Las Vegas? Let acclaimed Chef Joho impress you with a 3-course dinner in The Eiffel Tower Restaurant. After your Gallic feast get express entry to the Eiffel Tower Experience observation deck for amazing views of Vegas and beyond!
Your guaranteed window seat at the Eiffel Tower Restaurant comes with flickering Vegas views including the dancing Bellagio Fountains!
Tuck into a romantic 3-course dinner by Chef Joho (a member of the prestigious Maîtres Cuisiniers De France) and then, when you're stuffed with French fancies, glide in an elevator up 46 stories to the panoramic Eiffel Tower Experience Observation Deck.
Gaze past the neon lights to the towering mountains and Mojave Desert, and marvel at the fact that you're in France, in Vegas, in the desert.
It's a small world.
- 3-course dinner with guaranteed window seating at the Eiffel Tower Restaurant
- Skip-the-line ticket to the Eiffel Tower Experience observation deck
- Alcoholic beverages
- Dinner: Present your smartphone ticket at the maitre d' desk at the restaurant. Dinner starts at 19:00, make sure to be on time!
- Observation Deck: After dinner you'll be given your express tickets to the observation deck upstairs. Take the fast-track entrance and present your ticket
- Please note that only one visitor in a wheelchair is allowed on the observation deck at a time
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
DEUCE to Bally's & Paris.
3-Course Dinner at Eiffel Tower Restaurant
- Seasonal Salad
- Choice of Roasted Semi-Boneless Chicken, Braised Mushrooms, Root Vegetables, Steak a la Francaise, Cabernet Jus, Potato Gratin, Seasonal Vegetables
- Choice of Soufflé