Tickets for Champagne Quest: Colorado River Landing and Boat Ride
A limo, a helicopter, and a boat ride to the Grand Canyon for a champagne picnic
- Take a limousine from your Las Vegas hotels to get to the chopper for your flight across the Mojave Desert
- Fly over Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the Mojave, before a boat ride on the Colorado River to the Grand Canyon
- Enjoy jaw-dropping views of the Grand Canyon, and toast champagne over a delicious picnic, because life is good!
A limousine ride along the strip, a helicopter flight over the Mojave Desert, and a champagne picnic in the Grand Canyon – sounds alright, doesn't it?
When in Vegas, go big, or go home. Soar above the Hoover Dam and the deep blue waters of Lake Mead before boarding a boat on the winding path of the Colorado River into the Grand Canyon. Sit back and hear the pop of a champagne cork echo through the infinite canyon valleys – you've officially set the bar for an unforgettable Vegas trip.
- Show your smartphone ticket to the limousine driver when you're picked up from your Las Vegas hotels, or at the Sundance Helicopters flight terminal at McCarran International Airport
- Please make sure to be at the arranged pick-up point 30 minutes before the agreed departure time
- A government-issued photo ID is required for passengers 18 years and older
- Passengers who exceed the maximum weight or do not meet the necessary weight and balance of an aircraft, may be charged an additional comfort seat fee and flown separately from their party on a different aircraft
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
- Please note that the service provided is a shared limousine-style transportation, with other Sundance passengers
- Seating assignments are based on weights and balance for the flight and are determined by the weight of all passengers travelling
- Helicopters can accommodate 6 to 7 passengers per flight, larger groups will be split up
- You are responsible for providing accurate weights when the tour company contacts you. You will be weighed at check-in and if your actual weight exceeds the maximum or do not meet the necessary weight and balance of an aircraft, you may be charged an additional comfort seat fee and flown separately from your party on a different aircraft