- Join the R&B vocal trio Boyz II Men, inspired by Motown and Philly, live at The Mirage
- Sing along to a host of hits, some old and some new - all guaranteed to move you
- Get ready for a few surprises, these boyz are known to put on quite a show!
They used to be boys... sorry, Boyz. Now they're Men. Watch the MotownPhilly crooners Nathan Morris, Shawn Stockman, and Wanya Morris performing live on stage in Las Vegas, in an energetic spectacular.
Best known in the 1990s for hits like End of the Road (1991), On Bended Knee (1994), and One Sweet Day (1995), Boyz II Men have had a long and varied career of crooning. And it's all culminated in the Philadelphia-born trio bringing their hits to Las Vegas!
Join them for a night of soul-searching lyrics and lung-busting fun at The Mirage, where their moves and music will create unforgettable memories.
Be wowed by a performance from these melodic masters, who once teamed up with Mariah Carey!
- Admission to the show
- Food and drinks
- Swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket at the Terry Fator Theater Box Office
- Please bring your valid photo ID
- Tickets need to be picked up 4 hours before show time
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- From The Mirage self-parking: walk into the casino and turn right, just past the Lobby Bar through the Atrium. Turn right past Heritage Steak towards Otoro. Turn left and walk across the Casino Floor. Turn left and continue through Retail Promenade to Roasted Bean. Turn right and continue past the Business Services. Terry Fator Theater will be on your right
- From the main valet (Strip entrance): Enter the resort from Las Vegas Boulevard. Walk past two bronze mermaid statues toward the Atrium. Turn right past Heritage Steak toward Otoro. Turn left and walk across the Casino Floor to Revolution Lounge. Turn left and continue along Retail Promenade to Roasted Bean. Turn right and continue past the Business Services. Terry Fator Theater will be on your right