- Get return transportation from Las Vegas and see some incredible scenery in Arizona
- Take a 1.5-mile (2.4-km) walk over sand and rocks for views over the Colorado River in the bottom of Glen Canyon
- Take some great photos and get the lowdown on the area from a real Navajo guide
Join a Navajo guide for a tour, lunch, and one of the best walks of your life. This colorful tour from Las Vegas puts you right in one of Arizona's most photographed locations. Visit Antelope Canyon, where flash floods sculpted a walkable corridor on the canyon floor!
Ready to get intrepid in Arizona? Slap on the sunscreen and head to the Lower Antelope Canyon on this colorful tour, just 10 minutes from the center of Page, Arizona.
Once you've been transported from Vegas, join your Navajo-guided tour for a scenic 1.5-mile walk. Explore the sculpted sandstone walls and the walkable corridor at the bottom of the canyon floor, formed by flash flood waters and the power of the wind!
Then see where the Colorado River made a 280 degree turn around Horseshoe Bend!
This awe-inspiring tour includes lunch and a whole lot of photo opportunities. Don't forget your comfy shoes.
- Transportation from Las Vegas in a motorcoach with a bathroom and individual power outlets
- Admission to Antelope Canyon Walking Tour
- Scenic walk to Horseshoe Bend
- Sandwich lunch
- Bottled water
- Free app with photos, text, videos, and tour narration
- Personal hotel pickup
- Show your smartphone voucher to the driver at the meeting point
- Make sure to be at your chosen meeting point at least 15 minutes before departure!
- 05:15 Excalibur Hotel & Casino - 05:25 Bally's Las Vegas Hotel & Casino - 05:35 Treasure Island - 05:45 Circus Circus Hotel & Resort - 05:55 Golden Nugget Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
- You'll be dropped off at the same pick-up location after the tour
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.