- Get picked up from your Las Vegas Hotel, and strike out into the wild heart of Nevada on a guided Valley of Fire State Park bus tour
- Enjoy a delicious lunch at the midway point of the tour, and relax on the way home - all transport is included
- See the Aztec Sandstone rock formation that seems to be on fire in the daytime sun, and check out the rare and ancient rock carvings left behind by Native Americans centuries ago
Buckle up and blaze a trail across Nevada's flaming desert on a guided tour of Valley of Fire State Park. After being picked up at your Las Vegas hotel, you'll join your friendly guide on a freewheeling road trip adventure to the wildest parts of the west. You'll have ample opportunity to explore the vast wilderness on foot, but the cool air-conditioned bus will help mix things up!
If all the noise and novelty of Vegas has worn thin on you, and your inner cowboy/cowgirl is screaming for adventure, grab a ten-gallon hat and head out into the wild heart of Nevada. This part of America hasn't changed much in millions of years.
Your guide will narrate the scenery as you wheel on by, passing cactus-lined valleys, and rust-colored rocky canyons. If you want some ambiance, we recommend that you listen to a rattling banjo country and western playlist. When in Rome...
When you reach Valley of Fire State Park, you'll disembark and stretch your legs by hiking up hills for a better view of the sunburned landscape. Daytime mirages and the vermilion hues of the rocks make the famous Aztec Sandstone seem to smolder as if on fire - it's a sight for sore eyes. No, seriously, bring sunglasses!
If that's not enough to wow you, a finger-lickin' lunch of all-American classics ought to help. You can also see some pretty spectacular petroglyphs; rock engravings left behind by Native Americans hundreds of years ago.
You'll have plenty to ponder on the journey back to your hotel, which you'll be glad to know is included!
Please show your smartphone ticket to the driver at pick-up.
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
- Sandwich with lettuce, tomato, cheese and ham or turkey, chips, apple, and bottled water
- Dietary restrictions or requests can be communicated when the tour operator calls to arrange the hotel pick-up