- Get collected from your hotel on the Las Vegas Strip with roundtrip transportation to Hoover Dam
- Find out all the fascinating Hoover Dam facts from your friendly and knowledgeable tour guide
- Visit the Ethel M Chocolate Factory, enjoy some tasters, and take a walk in the Botanical Cactus Gardens
Towering 726 feet above the Colorado River, the Hoover Dam is a 20th-century world wonder! This 6-hour return trip will whisk you to the greatest manmade dam in the U.S.A., where you'll step inside the concrete marvel with a guide.
Get the architectural and industrial history of the mighty Hoover Dam, and some stunning holiday photos to prove you were there. As one of the Seven Wonders of the Industrial World, its sheer size will blow your mind.
The dam has been holding back the mighty Colorado River for nearly a century, and is a seriously impressive feat of engineering.
Get collected from the Vegas Strip and experience the Hoover Dam's awesome power with a guide. The dam has been powering up Nevada, California, and Arizona for more than 80 years.
Walk the top and gaze out over the expansive views, then head inside to see the turbines and the generator!
On the way back from Hoover Dam, see the gorgeous Lake Mead, the twisting Colorado River, and visit Ethel M Chocolate Factory.
Get a sweet taste of the chocolates Ethel M produces in Henderson, NV, then take a walk around their pretty but prickly Cactus Gardens - Nevada's largest, and one of the world's largest collections of its kind. You'll find over 300 different species here.
A different day out from Las Vegas!
Please show your smartphone ticket to the driver at pick-up.
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
- The tour operator will contact you in order to organize hotel pick-up
- You will have the opportunity to purchase food at either the Hoover Dam Visitor Center or at the Ethel M Chocolate Factory/Botanical Cactus Gardens
Lake Mead Cruise & Hoover Dam: Roundtrip + Lunch
A guided tour of Hoover Dam and a cruise around the lake on a paddle wheeler
Jet Ski Adventure on Lake Mead from Las Vegas
A thrillride on America's biggest water reservoir. Transport from Vegas included