- Soar high in the jungle canopy on a one-hour zipline adventure tour
- Enjoy spectacular views over dense rainforest vistas and sparkling lake views
- Keep a sharp eye out for wildlife in the treetops, you might make some monkey friends!
Zoom through the dense Malaysian rainforest canopy on a hair-raising 6-zipline experience! The Jungle Flight Tour at Umgawa Zipline Eco Adventures lets you soar over exotic ecosystems in a cool UNESCO-acclaimed Geopark, free as a bird.
Prepare to be king of the jungle! This action-packed Langkawi Zipline Jungle Flight Tour will have you zooming through the canopy for a bird's-eye view of Malaysia's stunning scenery and jungle.
You'll soar from treetop to treetop across six ziplines and one footbridge. If you're lucky you might even spot some monkeys hanging out!
Loincloths are optional.
Show your smartphone ticket at the ticketing counter to gain admission. Tours start every 30 minutes. You can join the first available tour upon arrival.
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
Umgawa is located just 10 minutes walking from the popular Langkawi Cable Car (SkyCab), at the entrance to Telaga Tujuh (Seven Wells waterfall). The venue is located about 30 minutes from anywhere on the island. Taxis are available and inexpensive, and there is a convenient parking area if you choose to drive.
Umgawa is a UNESCO Geopark, which means it's an area of outstanding natural beauty with a carefully maintained and balanced natural eco-system. Every ticket bought aids ongoing conservation efforts.