- Enjoy local Japanese sake and beer and see some amazing talent from all corners of Japan
- Learn new catchy Japanese songs that you'll be singing for ages afterward
- Do something special in Kyoto and get involved in the music by playing a drum yourself!
Musicians have traveled from all over Japan to perform for you at the Kyoto Ran Theatre - you can't get more authentic than this! Sip on local sake and beer and enjoy the show, or clap along to catchy songs as energetic live performers bring the spirit of Japan to your eyes and ears.
With all kinds of traditional musical instruments, amazing Japanese clothing, and all the sake and beer options you could wish for, this might be one of the best things to do in Kyoto!
Clap your hands and learn some traditional songs from the live performers - they might even let you play the drums. If you're not the performing type, simply enjoy the lively show while you sit back and relax.
A mix of classics and songs adapted from modern pop culture means there's bound to be at least one that keeps you singing it long after it's over. A top night out for all ages in Kyoto.
- Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance
- Doors open 30 minutes before the show
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Getting to the venue:
From Shijo-dori, walk 30 meters north on Shinkyogoku Street. Right before you reach the shop 'Iwai' turn right and walk straight ahead to the theater.
Enjoyed the mixture of traditional Japanese drums with piano. Minimal English, however, I am in Japan! Friendly venue. Would highly recommend!