- Ride and explore the area like a local and discover new, secret destinations that cars can't get to
- Learn how the locals live and see where they eat, drink, play and work from a new perspective
- Your energetic and knowledgeable local guide is full of fun facts and information about Kyoto and Japan
Explore Kyoto in comfort and style, and let your driver lead you on an exciting adventure through the beautiful district of Arashiyama! Find out where the best places to eat and hang out are, and get the inside scoop on Kyoto's culture and history as you go. A rickshaw tour is a must if you're in Japan!
The origin of the rickshaw isn't entirely clear, but the widely accepted story of these world-renowned runarounds starts in Japan. The word rickshaw actually comes from the Japanese word jinrikisha, which means human-powered vehicle!
Get some man-power behind your trip to Japan with a ride on a traditional rickshaw. From houses to monuments, to hidden secrets and some of the best photo stops, you'll get a real taste of this famous retreat for imperial and noble families.
- Show your smartphone ticket to the driver/guide at the meeting point, right in front of the Arashiyama Yoshimura restaurant, on the north side of the Togetsu Bridge
- Please make sure to arrive on time for your selected timeslot
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket