- Visit the Temple of Artemis, one of the seven wonders of the ancient world, and learn its story from your tour guide
- See the ruins of the Library of Celsus, dating back to 114AD, and marvel at the carefully reconstructed façade
- Home to multiple archaeological sites, you'll be able to see what's thought to be Rome's largest amphitheater, which once sat 25,000
You'll be hard pushed to find somewhere with such rich history in one place. Ephesus has passed through the hands of the Greeks, the Romans, the Byzantines and the Ottomans, and has a deep connection with early Christianity.
Artifacts abound in Ephesus – archaeological expeditions didn't stop for more than a century – so there's no shortage of marble columns. St. Paul is known to have lived in Ephesus, and Roman temples from the same time, such as Hadrian's, still stand today.
- Show your smartphone ticket to the driver at the meeting pont
- The meeting point is in front of Starbucks and the Ilayda Avantgarde Hotel at the Kuşadası seafront
- Departure is at 08:40, please arrive 10 minutes beforehand! Latecomers can't be waited for
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket