- Explore 110 acres of animal-packed land just five kilometres from the city of Kuala Lumpur
- Watch live animal feedings every weekend with trained experts - and shoot them any questions
- See lions, tigers and bears (oh my) plus pandas, frogs, fish and over 5,000 other animals
It's animal-tastic fun just five kilometres from Kuala Lumpur at Zoo Negara Malaysia! This special zoo keeps 90% of its animals in their enclosures by natural means, so you can get closer than ever to over 5,000 mammals, birds, reptiles and yes... spiders (gulp).
Managed by the Malaysian Zoological Society, this non-governmental organisation was initially established as the first local zoo for Malaysians in 1963. Since then, it's become one of the world's most famous zoos!
From the roaring lions to the placid pandas, the croaking frogs, the curled-up snakes, swinging monkeys and stripey zebras, it's a wild ride from start to finish!
There are also sea lion and macaw shows daily, plus feedings to watch and plenty of places for you to eat, too.
Show your smartphone ticket at ticket counter (6).
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are possible for this ticket
- Animal feedings (on weekends and public holidays only): Children's World: 12:00-13:00; Javan Deer: 14:00-15:00 (subject to change)
- Sea lion and macaw shows: daily at 11:00 & 15:00, 15:30 on Fridays (subject to change)