- Shoot down waterslides, relax on the beach, catch waves in the wave pool, and cascade across rapids in a giant ring, then dry off on thrilling amusement park rides
- See an incredible tiger show, and meet giraffes, pythons, monkeys, tropical birds, rabbits, and a friendly raccoon known as Ruby!
- Chill back in hot springs at night as glowing lights illuminate the park, walk through a magical forest, see fire-spitting shows, and more
Need a proper holiday? Grab a ticket to the Sunway Lost World of Tambun, and torpedo yourself down waterslides before drying your hair on a tiger-shaped rollercoaster overlooking lush Malaysian rainforest.
Experience a sandy beach, river rapids, Siberian tigers, giraffes, an illuminated forest, a tropical bird paradise, a monkey jungle, bubbling hot springs, and a whole lot more, just two hours from Kuala Lumpur.
Ride the waves of the jungle wave pool, kick back or play volleyball on the beach, float on an inflatable ring down river rapids, careen down waterslides and splash down into crystal clear pools.
See tigers vaulting up poles in a spacious enclosure during spectacular feeding shows. Zoom around on a rollercoaster, ride a rocking pirate ship, and take a mini train tour past ancient ruins and surging waters.
Stop by the petting zoo, for encounters with all manner of exotic critters big and small. Meet giraffes, pythons, Marmoset monkeys, tarantulas, rabbits, tropical birds, and the star of the petting zoo - Ruby the raccoon!
After the sun goes down, you can enjoy a magical ambiance, as colorful lights glow across the resort, turning it into an atmospheric Night Park. Stroll through an enchanted forest, relax in hot springs, and see remarkable fire-spitting shows.
Scan your smartphone ticket at the turnstile to enter the park.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
The park also features an outdoor adventure park featuring ziplines, abseiling, kayaking, forest walks, cave trails, and lots more. These aren't included in this ticket but can be purchased onsite on a pay-per-activity basis.