- Get one-way or roundtrip travel on the KLIA Ekspres Train (depending on the ticket selected)
- Keep up with your travel planning thanks to free WiFi available onboard
- Easy connection from KL Sentral Station to anywhere in the city
Worried about getting to and from the airport in Malaysia's buzzing capital? Save your concerns for more pressing issues, like where to get the best Malaysian food, or how to take an original photo of the Petronas Towers.
This ticket gets you on the fastest airport transfer in Kuala Lumpur! Travel to the airport in just 28 minutes on the KLIA Ekspres from the center of the city.
Use your ticket at KLIA & KL Sentral Station, and focus on planning the fun stuff to do in Kuala Lumpur using the free WiFi.
- Scan the QR code on your smartphone voucher at the turnstiles for direct entry and exit
- Customers with child passengers need to scan their QR code at the child lane
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
Schedule (subject to maintenance work)
- Airport (KLIA & KLIA2) to city (KL Sentral): First train departs at 04:55 (from KLIA2), 05:00 (from KLIA); last train at 00:55 (from KLIA2), 01:00 (from KLIA)
- City (KL Sentral) to airport (KLIA & KLIA2): First train at 05:00; last train at 00:40
- Peak hours: Every 15 min. Sun-Fri 06:00-09:00, 16:00-22:00 (approx.)
- Off-peak hours: Every 20 min. Sun-Fri 05:00-06:00, 09:00-16:00, 22:00-00:00 (approx.); Sat all day
- After midnight: Every 30 min
- You may carry up to 3 pieces of luggage smaller than 158cm (overall dimensions) for free
- Bulky items such as surf boards & bicycles are prohibited
- Passengers are responsible to properly store and take care of their luggage and for any injury, damage or loss caused to it
- Consumption of food & drinks on board the trains is not allowed