- Watch the lives of 5,000 amazing landbound and aquatic creatures unfold just a stone's throw from Kuala Lumpur's Twin Towers
- Watch live feeding sessions by trained staff, from sharks to spider crabs, otters, and more
- See lethal sea snakes, snappy tiger sharks, blue rays, and bright coral – all beneath the Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre!
Ever wonder what a shark does all day? Come find out for yourself at Aquaria KLCC, a state-of-the-art aquarium right by the iconic Petronas Twin Towers. Watch the lives of 5,000 landbound and aquatic creatures in action beneath the Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre!
Submerge yourself beneath thousands of gallons of seawater as you uncover different oceanic zones. There's the flooded jungles of Malaysia, the mysterious Amazon basin, the endangered coral reefs, and the vast open ocean.
Watch the professional aquarium staff hand-feeding the animals – yes, even the sharks! See what spider crabs and otters eat at feeding time, and find out if piranha fish are as scary as their reputation.
From snapping tiger sharks to blue rays, jellyfish, bright colored coral and more, it's all the fun of the ocean without getting wet.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Je conseil vraiment !