Tickets for Zakopane & Tatra Mountains: Roundtrip from Krakow
Get away from it all and escape to this picturesque mountain paradise!
- Escape to a beautiful mountain retreat with this all-day alpine getaway
- See the town of Zakopane from a local perspective, as your knowledgeable guide shows you all the sights, and escorts you to the Tatra Museum and Zakopane Style Museum
- Feel your jaw drop as you take in some of the greatest views in the world, atop the Gubałówka and Wielka Krokiew ski jump
Packed to the gills with things to see and do, this excursion to the capital of the Polish Tatra Mountains is an unmissable day out! Escape to a picture-perfect hilltop town surrounded by endless mountains and perfectly unspoiled nature. With visits to two museums included, as well as trips to the summit of Gubałówka and to Wielka Krokiew, you'll be immersed in the beauty and tradition of this remote culture.
You'll get plenty of chance to enjoy the breathtaking morning views as you're collected from Krakow Old Town and whisked high up into the Tatra Mountains, the highest range in southern Poland.
Visit the town of Zakopane, affectionately known as the country's Winter Capital. There, you can immerse yourself in the local Góral culture, visiting a local artist's workshop and the Tatra Museum. The Zakopane Style Museum grants you insight into the region's unique style of architecture – and then you can experience it for yourself strolling along the famous Krupówki street and marveling at the beautiful chapel in Jaszczurówka.
You'll then board the state-of-the-art funicular railway to travel 1,126m higher to the peak of Gubałówka, where the views are even more spectacular. Then, to cap it all off, you'll get a chance to visit Wielka Krokiew – the largest ski jump in Poland.
- Transport from Krakow Old Town and back
- Fully guided English tour
- Visit of the city of Zakopane
- Visit of the sculpture workshop of a local folk artist in the village of Chochołów
- Visit of the Tatra Museum in Zakopane
- Visit of the Museum of Zakopane Style at Villa Koliba
- Trip to the summit of Gubałówka by funicular with spectacular views
- Trip to the ski jumping venue of Wielka Krokiew by chairlift
- Meals (one-hour lunch break will be taken)
Show your smartphone ticket to the guide or bus driver at the meeting point, in front of the DiscoverCracow office on Plac Szczepański 8. Departure is at 09:00, please make sure to be on time!
It can get chilly in the mountains, so dress appropriately and bring some extra layers.
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
Getting to the Departure Point
About 15 minutes walking from Kraków Główny train station
It may seem obvious, but temperatures drop rapidly at high altitudes, even in summer. Bring a few insulating layers so you can stay warm and make the most out of your day!