- Redeem your smartphone voucher at the Discover Cracow tourist information point before heading out to the salt mine
- Make sure to arrive at the salt mine at least 15 minutes before the start of your tour
- Please note that your smartphone voucher can't be redeemed at the salt mine
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
- Skip the line and avoid the group tours to the UNESCO-listed Wieliczka Salt Mine, a short drive from Krakow
- Join an expert guide to explore the salt mine, 64 to 327 meters below the ground
- See breathtaking underground galleries, chambers and lakes, and learn about mining techniques from the Middle Ages to today in the world’s largest mining heritage museum
Got your own car in Krakow? Save money on group tours and drive to the Wieliczka Salt Mine yourself. Skip the line to one of the most fascinating Polish monuments and see the UNESCO-listed chambers, galleries, and lakes in the salt mine with a local expert guide.
Put your comfy shoes on. There are 800 steps ahead of you, including 380 at the very start of the salt mine. Drive yourself, skip the line and avoid the group tours, too.
The Wieliczka Salt Mine is a UNESCO listed site and one of Poland's most interesting and precious monuments. It's also the world’s largest mining heritage museum!
Explore the place where ‘white gold’ was extracted in a labyrinth that covers 9 levels, from 64 to 327 meters below the ground. See fascinating traces of mining activity from the Middle Ages through to today.
Witness examples of sacred art, shrines and salt monuments. Learn the history of the mine and its legends and imagine life among the chambers and underground lakes before heading out of the darkness and back into the sun.
Trains run to Dworzec PKP Wieliczka-Rynek-Kopalnia.