Tickets for Wieliczka Salt Mine: Roundtrip + French or German Guided Tour
Go underground to one of the world's oldest UNESCO-listed salt mines
- Get a bus transfer to the salt mines, plus a fun French or German guide to tell you the history as you go
- Explore one of the oldest salt mines listed on the UNESCO World Cultural Heritage List - a totally unique experience in Krakow
- Visit underground lakes, chambers, galleries, sacred art, and more!
Descend 64 meters below the surface of Krakow for a guided tour through Polish mining activity and more with a French or German guide. Explore chambers, see underground lakes, shrines and more salty monuments in one of the world's oldest UNESCO-listed salt mines!
The Salt Mine Krakow is a salty world of enchantment that spans 9 levels, up to 327 meters below the city! With this ticket you'll join a French or German guide to explore the monumental maze of almost 2,400 chambers, lakes, and even galleries, stretching 245km.
The Wieliczka Salt Mine is so important to Krakow that it was classed a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1978.
If you suffer from asthma or allergies, there's good news: the mine's special microclimate actually has a beneficial effect!
- Transfer to the salt mine and back
- Entrance to the salt mine
- French or German guided tour of the salt mine with a local guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Show your smartphone ticket at the starting point.
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
- German Tours start at 10:45, 14:15 and 16:10
- French Tours start at 10:15, 12:15 and 15:15