- Get a bus transfer to the salt mines, plus a fun English guide to tell you the history as you go
- Explore one of the oldest salt mines listed on the UNESCO World Cultural Heritage List - a totally unique experience in Krakow
- Visit underground lakes, chambers, galleries, sacred art, and more!
Make your descent to 64 meters below the surface of Krakow for a guided tour through Polish mining activity and more. Wander through chambers, see underground lakes, shrines and salty monuments in one of the oldest UNESCO-listed salt mines!
Salt on your margaritas, salt on your french fries, salt in your Krakow experience? Yes! Get salty at Salt Mine Krakow - an amazing underground labyrinth that spans 9 levels, up to 327 meters below the city!
Join your guide and explore this monumental labyrinth of almost 2,400 chambers, lakes, and even galleries, stretching 245km. The Wieliczka Salt Mine is so impressive it was classed a UNESCO Heritage site in 1978.
If you're worried about the air quality down there, great news: the mine's special microclimate actually has a beneficial effect on asthma sufferers and those with allergies!
- Transport to the salt mine and back
- Entrance to the salt mine
- English guided tour of the salt mine with a local guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Show your smartphone ticket at the meeting point, Plac Szczepański 8, in Krakow's Old Town. Make sure to arrive at least 10 minutes before your selected starting time, so the bus can depart on time.
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
- December: Tours start every 30 minutes, from 9:00 to 17:00
- January - March: 7:40, 9:00, 12:00 and 15:30
i would recommend this to any one