- Learn the history of Krakow via 6,000m2 of multimedia exhibits and more, from the first settlers right up to the death of Pope John Paul II
- Get underneath Krakow's main market square and explore the recently excavated medieval merchant stalls
- Get additional access to the Krzysztofory Palace and the Town Hall Tower
Dig deep into the archaeological layers of Krakow with an underground exhibition covering 1000 years of history. Learn about daily life in medieval times, soak up the atmosphere of a medieval market, and play with touchscreens, holograms, projections, and more.
Get 4m below Krakow's main market square and explore the recently excavated medieval merchant stalls that were once as bustling as the ones above ground today!
This rare archeological reserve is something pretty special. It's a glimpse at life in Krakow in medieval times, and there are 6,000m2 of multimedia exhibits to have fun with.
See coins, clothing, and other cool remains from various excavations. History is brought to life thanks to touchscreens, holograms, projections, documentary films, and even a puppet show for the kids.
This ticket includes access to Krzysztofory Palace, a fascinating museum showcasing Krakow's expansion as an urban center from 1257 to the early 20th century.
You can also use it to enter the Town Hall Tower, known as Krakow's 'leaning tower.' Leaning by 55cms, it's now all that's left of the 15th-century town hall, which was dismantled in the 1820s. Time for a 'propping up the tower' photo, perhaps?
- Swap your smartphone voucher at the Discover Cracow office at Plac Sczepański 8 for a paper ticket with an assigned entry time
- Head to the Underground Museum on the main market square around the corner, skip the line, and present your ticket to the Discover Cracow representative before entering the museum
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket