- Step into the Sigismund's Tower for great views of the Wisła and see the four bells
- See the royal graves of some Polish national heroes, and the altar of the Fatherland, said to have been inspired by angels
- Get admission to the Cathedral Museum, plus an audioguide for a more in-depth tour
As the most important church in Kraków, Wawel Cathedral's rank is placed higher than St. Mary's Church (the most characteristic) and also the church of St. Wojciech (the oldest). Explore this historic place of worship and hope with an audio guide.
Important prophets and 17 Polish kings slumber eternally in the mighty innards of Wawel Cathedral.
As the resting place of the first Polish saint - Stanisław - the patron of Poland, citizens would pray at its altar of St. Stanisław for peace and freedom during both world wars.
Head up the Sigismund's Tower for amazing views of the Wisła river. See the four great bells of Wawel Cathedral hanging next to the Sigismund bell.
Tune into your audio guide in the language of your choice for a more in-depth explanation.
- Entrance to Wawel Cathedral, the Sigismund Bell, and the Royal Tombs
- Entrance to the Cathedral Museum
- Audio guide for the Cathedral, Museum, Bell Tower and Royal Tombs (Polish, English, Czech, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Russian, Slovak, Hungarian)
- Access to other parts of Wawel Castle
- Guided tour
Show your smartphone or printed voucher at one of the following Discover Cracow redemption points to receive your ticket:
- Plac Wolnica 13, open 06:00-20:00
- Plac Szczepański 8, open 06:00-20:00
- Dembowskiego 7, Wieliczka, open 07:00-20:00
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.