- See what Wawel looked like 1000 years ago in 3D, and through the prism of the Main Market Square
- See educational exhibits, models, multimedia elements and a movie about old Kraków
- Learn the history of Kraków in the Krzysztofory Palace at a new exhibition using 3D projections
Follow the creation and development of Kraków from 1909 to today in the beautiful Krzysztofory Palace. This exhibition, organized by the National Museum, combines 3D projections, a movie and exhibitions with the stunning interior of a historic palace.
Want a 3D insight into what Wawel looked like 1000 years ago? Cyberteka will guide you back in time through a special part of Polish history.
Track the spatial and urban development of Kraków from 1909−1915, when the 'Great Kraków' project was executed. Kraków's Krzysztofory Palace is a beautiful building, built in the 13th century as a residence for wealthy, middle-class families.
In this historical space, learn how the city grew around the Main Market Square, and uncover the city's history in an interesting new way!
- Pick up your ticket by showing your smartphone voucher or printed voucher at one of the Discover Cracow redemption points: Plac Szczepański 8 (nearest redemption point), open 06:00-20:00; Plac Wolnica 13, open 06:00-20:00
- At the Palace, please show your ticket directly at the entrance
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Changes are possible for this ticket