- Witness the most famous examples of Polish painting and sculpture at this stunning gallery
- See works by Matejko, Malczewski, Chełmoński, Bacciarelli any many more
- Soak up amazing panoramic views of Krakow's Market Square from the bar on the terrace
Break up a busy day in Krakow with a peaceful stroll through The Gallery of 19th-Century Polish Art, located in one of the most grandiose buildings in the city.
Many of the paintings and sculptures in this majestic gallery were gifts (if only we all had such generous friends). Want more info? Just pay a small fee at the entrance for the audio guide.
Witness one of the largest permanent exhibitions of 19th-century Polish painting and sculpture in the country at the beautiful Gallery of 19th-Century Polish Art in the Sukiennice.
Explore four opulent rooms and marvel at works by the likes of Malczewski, Chełmoński, Bacciarelli and Poland's beloved Jan Matejko.
- Show your smartphone voucher or printed voucher at one of the following Discover Cracow redemption points
- Plac Szczepański 8 (nearest redemption point), open 06:00-20:00
- Plac Wolnica 13, open 06:00-20:00
- Please note that the lift at the museum is currently out of order
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
One of the best parts about your visit will likely be the panoramic views of Krakow's Market from the bar's open terrace. Sit back and enjoy some next-level streetscapes.