Tickets for Schindler’s Factory Museum: Skip The Line + Guided Tour
Oskar Schindler's former factory is now Poland's best historical museum
- Skip the line and join your expert local guide for some fascinating stories about WWII in the country where it started
- The Fascinating Krakow under Nazi Occupation 1939–1945 exhibition is in the former administrative building of Oskar Schindler’s Enamel Factory
- Check out weapons and feel what it was like to live in the ghetto. Experience life in hiding, and then being liberated by the Soviet army
See Krakow the way it was over 70 years ago at the best historical museum in Poland! Skip the line and join an expert local guide for some fascinating stories about WWII in the country where it started, and get to feel - as well as see - what life was like in the war! You'll also get to know more about Oskar Schindler, the Nazi who saved the lives of 1,200 Jews during the Holocaust.
Imagine life in wartime Krakow as you walk the cobbled streets. Learn about its citizens and feel for yourself the depressing, omnipresent existence of the enemy (don't worry, it's not all this emotional at Schindler’s Factory Museum.
Learn the story of Krakow and its inhabitants, both Polish and Jewish, during the war. The exhibition, Krakow under Nazi Occupation 1939–1945, is in the former administrative building of Oskar Schindler’s Enamel Factory. An amazing venue, not to mention subject!
Squeeze into narrow passages and crowded apartments in the ghetto, check out the weapons in a resistance house, experience what it must have been like to be captured and interrogated, and then liberated by the Soviet army.
You'll probably come away a lot more grateful for your own life, and that's worth the ticket alone!
- Show your smartphone ticket to the Discover Cracow representative, who'll be in front of the venue 10 minutes before the tour
- Make sure to be on time. If you're not, you'll be able to visit the museum, but you'll miss the guided tour
- Tours are only in English
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
Tram: Lines 7, 9, 11, 13 to Plac Bohaterów Getta, then about 400m on foot.
But Tiqets are really good. My ticket didn't arrive by email, but tiqets sorted it within 15 mins of the ticket time. Thank you
As we were leaving the queues were out of the door and about 6 metres long outside in 31 degrees sweltering heat. Plan for visit. Another person did turn up to purchase tickets for another day but for me purchasing online was best fir us due to laat minute purchase and distance from our hotel.
My advice do this tour but early in the day as the location gets very crowed.