- Experience what life was like in Nazi-occupied Poland with skip-the-line access to three of its greatest museums – a must for any fan of modern history
- Take a special tour of Oskar Schindler's enamel factory (of Schindler's List fame) and see how he saved the lives of over 1,200 Polish Jews
- Visit the Eagle Pharmacy in the heart of the former Jewish ghetto and explore the Gestapo headquarters on Pomorska Street
This triple-ticket is the perfect chance to dive into Kraków's high-stakes drama and see how the impacts of the Nazi occupation are still being felt today. Explore Oskar Schindler's enamel factory, and learn how he saved over 1,200 Jews from Nazi persecution. Visit the Eagle Pharmacy and see what life was really like in the heart of the Jewish ghetto, then visit Pomorska Street and see the original Gestapo headquarters and prison.
Step into the real factory of Oskar Schindler and take a walk around the facilities. You'll hear and read personal stories from the people who worked there and see how Oskar worked tirelessly to save lives.
At the Eagle Pharmacy, you'll get an incredible insight into life in the Jewish ghetto. The pharmacy became a vital social hub and aided in the procurement of food, false documents, and medical supplies – so it's packed with remarkable tales of bravery and defiance.
And on Pomorska Street, you can get a taste of the cruelty and cunning of the Nazi's secret police force, with a visit to the Gestapo HQ – with an exhibition focusing on local figures who got swept up in the international drama.
Discover a fascinating world of WWII history with this special triple-bill museum ticket!
- Go to the Discover Cracow Tourist Information Point at Plac Szczepański 8 in the Old Town, open 06:00-19:00, and have your smartphone voucher scanned to receive your printed ticket for the 3 museums
- Please note that you have to enter Schindler's Factory Museum at the selected timeslot
- You have 2 consecutive days to visit all 3 venues!
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
Getting to the Museums
- Oskar Schindler's Factory: Address: 4 Lipowa Street. Take the bus to Krakowska Akademia or the tram to Plac Bohaterów Getta
- Eagle Pharmacy (Apteka Pod Orłem): Address: Plac Bohaterów Getta 18. Take the tram to Plac Bohaterów Getta
- Pomorska Street: 2 Pomorska Street, bus to Plac Inwalidów
Do pre-book tickets if you can.
The museum is closed on Tuesdays.
Ticquets is great in the way they respond. Their WhatsApp service rocks! Extremely good experience with them. All good except the staff at the promerska street! 🤔