- Enjoy an intimate performance by the prestigious Royal Chamber Orchestra, with a repertoire of classical standards as well as film scores and jazz pieces
- Lose yourself in the history and grandeur of this 10th-century church – a magical place to experience live music
- A treat for seasoned fans and newcomers alike, at a concert this special there's something for everyone!
Krakow is a veritable paradise for lovers of classical music, and nowhere are they better served than at this unique performance by the Royal Chamber Orchestra in one of the city's most prestigious venues! Relax and allow yourself to be transported into musical heaven, and marvel at the historical grandeur of your 10th-century surroundings.
The Royal Chamber Orchestra was formed in 2007 by internationally renowned graduates of the Academy of Music in Krakow. Since then, they have toured the world, performing works by master composers such as Bach, Vivaldi, Mozart, and Brahms.
Now they have taken up residency at the beautiful St. Adalbert's church. This historic setting dates back to the 10th century and was partially reconstructed in typically Baroque style in the 17th century. It's the perfect setting to enjoy music from some of the history's greats, and the high-domed ceiling's natural acoustics mean these masterpieces have never sounded better!
So whether you're a classical music aficionado or a complete newcomer, this is a beautifully unique experience that you'll savor for years to come.
- Show your smartphone ticket (or printed version) at the entrance
- Make sure to be there at least 15 minutes before the concert starts
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
Train to Kraków Główny train station and a 15-minute walk.
If you get the chance, check out the church crypt – it's been adapted by Krakow's Archaeological Museum to house an exhibit detailing "The History of Krakow's Main Square"