- Enjoy an intimate performance by the Chopin Concert Hall with a repertoire of classical standards as well as film scores and jazz pieces
- Lose yourself in the history and grandeur of a 15th-century building on Market Square, a magical place to experience live music
- A treat for seasoned fans and newcomers alike, at a concert this special there's something for everyone!
Krakow is a veritable paradise for lovers of classical music, and nowhere are they better served than at this unique performance by the Royal Chamber Orchestra in one of the city's most prestigious venues - the Chopin Concert Hall! Relax and allow yourself to be transported into musical heaven, and marvel at the historical grandeur of your surroundings.
The Royal Chamber Orchestra was formed in 2007 by internationally renowned graduates of the Academy of Music in Krakow. Since then, they have toured the world, performing works by master composers such as Bach, Vivaldi, Mozart, and Brahms.
Now they have taken up residency at the beautiful Chopin Concert Hall. This historic setting is the perfect setting to enjoy music from some of history's great composers, plus the 15th-century building is well located in Market Square.
Whether you're a classical music aficionado or a complete newcomer, this is a beautifully unique experience that you'll savor for years to come.
- Show your smartphone ticket (or printed version) at the entrance
- Make sure to be there at least 15 minutes before the concert starts
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Train to Kraków Główny train station and a 15-minute walk.